Stockport, Greater Manchester
Job Title: Life Insurance Advisor
Job Location: Greater Manchester
Job Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 basic, OTE £40-£60k
Flexible benefits package including, Private Medical Insurance, Contributory Pension, 25 days holiday and more!
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a market leading insurance company who boast an industry leading ethical policy and really care about developing their staff. Working from the Stockport office we are is looking for experienced Life/Protection Advisors to join an expanding sales team. If you are looking for a career this is the role for you!
The job of Life/Protection Advisors is to provide quality telephone based advice direct to consumers and provide solutions to meet their needs. The role is varied, you will be taking hot keys, contacting interested customers, fact finding, needs analysis, advising and closing sales.
- Delivering telephone based Life and Life Insurance / Protection advice
- Ensuring that FCA regulations are met
- Maximising productivity and results by effectively managing time and business pipeline
- Following agreed advice process, completing a general fact find, needs analysis
- Working towards targets and KPIs
Previous experience in a protection sales role or similar financial product is essential.
- Competitive salary
- Performance related bonus
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Private Medical Cover
- Life Cover at 4x salary
- Pension scheme
- Additional flexible benefits such as childcare vouchers and discounted travel insurance
Please apply with your CV now for consideration!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.