Senior Life Cover & Protection Adviser, Employed Role 60k OTE
We are handling a significant Senior Protection Adviser role in Farnborough for a client looking to build their life insurance advice and sales team. The job comes with a competitive basic salary and some great company benefits.
You will be a Protection Advisor working as part of a collaborative team whose aim is to change the way life insurance advice and products are delivered to consumers. You'll be working alongside a team of engineers, designers, insurance experts and entrepreneurs all striving together to make life insurance more accessible.
Your day-to-day tasks will combine the roles of team leader, customer service advisor and sales advisor:
- You'll be advising customers over the phone using our purpose-built adviser software
- You'll lead the way in creating a customer-centric experience that helps people get the life insurance they need
This is a hands-on role, perfect for a Protection Advisor who's keen to take ownership of the process and targets.
To apply for this Senior Protection Advisor role, you will need:
- 3+ years' experience in a phone-based Protection Adviser role
- Detailed knowledge of Income Protection, Critical Illness cover, Family Income Benefit, Life Insurance
- A strong sales background
- An understanding of FCA regulations and an advanced level of industry knowledge
- CeMAP or RO5 qualified would be a plus
The employee benefits include a competitive salary and additional benefits including; 25 days' holiday, Vitality private medical insurance and a private pension.To apply for this Senior Protection Adviser role in London, contact us today for more details.
Due to COVID-19 you'll only be expected and encouraged to return to your new office environment when it's deemed safe to do so. All interviews will be conducted online or on the phone. Your health and safety are of primary importance to Search Consultancy and the clients we represent.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.