FM & Building Services
Up to £60,000 per annum + Package
***** Have you got experience working on Bid proposals for hard services FM work? ****
A rare and rewarding opportunity has arisen for a leading FM provider with a huge portfolio full of prestigious projects and contracts. They are seeking an experience Proposals Manager to develop win themes, engaging content and developing successful submissions to ensure success at winning work.
As Proposals Manager you will:
* Coordination and support of internal meetings related to proposal development and budget preparation
* The ability to quickly identify risks within a tender submission.
* Develop close relationships with key internal stakeholders.
* Support of Business Development in the communication and negotiation with clients
* Assistance of Project Management and Sales Operations in determining proposal, pricing and selling strategies
* Close cooperation with Finance, Senior Management and Business Development to facilitate and drive the submission of proposal documents
* Assistance in the development and maintenance of templates, tools and processes
* Look after the entire bid stage of tender negotiations, from drafting documents to final handover to the contract manager
* Prepare responses to requests for information, pre-qualification questionnaires, invitations to tender and requests for proposals
* Manage virtual teams to gather and present the information required
* Attend internal and external meetings that are part of the bid process
* Always be on the look-out for ways to improve our bid management process
* Maintain Bid Management content, collateral and tools - making sure all information is properly monitored and reviewed
* Have the ability to write compelling answers to tender questions including the provision of evidence to support the text.
* Liaise with a wide variety of internal support functions to ensure the most up to date and relevant responses to tender questions.
* Focus absolutely on the final product and submitting winning profitable bids.
Degree qualified or equivalent as a minimum
Membership of APMP will be looked upon favourably
Membership of IWFM/RICS or other property related professional memberships will be treated advantageously
Previous experience of managing or taking a lead role within public and private sector tenders is considered advantageous. Candidate must have experience winning work within FM hard services sector.
Professional Membership: MBIFM, MIWFM or CMIWFM would be desirable.
You will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
If you think this sounds like something you would be interested please apply and speak with Tom Lilley from Search
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.