Our chosen business partner provide complete turn-key solutions specialising in innovative pressure testing equipment for the Oil and Gas, Subsea, Material Science, Universities, Nuclear, Chemical and Petrochemical industries globally.
Based in Lancashire this client is a rapidly growing company offering an exciting working environment with constantly changing projects. They are seeking a motivated, customer focussed, Proposals Engineer with experience in developing, estimating and quoting innovative and engineered solutions.
* Working directly with customers to understand their processes and develop the best solutions for their requirements.
* Working with our commercial team to professionally represent the company with our customers to gather data and ask the right questions to define a project.
* Working with our engineers and designers to develop and quote cost effective solutions.
* Recognise and understand the customer's needs, make suggestions for possible solutions, and quickly develop budgetary numbers.
* Typical applications are, pressure vessels, pressure control systems, temperature control systems, specialist tooling and fabrication.
* A Bachelor's Degree or similar within an engineering related discipline (e.g. Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Controls Engineering, etc.).
* Bespoke, Special Purpose Machines and Systems
* Pressure Vessels, Hyperbaric Chambers, Reactors and Autoclaves
* Pressure Control Systems including Pumps, Valves, Piping, Transmitters, Gauges, Fittings and Connectors.
* Temperature Control Systems including Heating/Cooling, Thermal Heat Calculations and Power Calculations.
* Mechanical Engineered Systems.
* Dynamic Motion - Servo Drives, Motors, Electronics, Programming, Hydraulics, Pneumatics.
* Electronic/Electrical Systems.
* Document Management Systems and Revision Control
* Technical aptitude is required - candidates must be proficient with the usage of MS-Office, basic CAD.
* Familiarity with control systems, pressure vessels and fabrication.
* Strong Technical Writing Skills.
* Strong interpersonal skills - successful candidates will communicate effectively, possess strong writing skills, etc.
* Highly organised, excellent problem solver, strong attention to detail and ability to prioritise and multi-task.
* Minimum of three (3) years in pressure vessel or controls industry working within a similar role with customer focussing responsibility.
* Ability to travel to the customer site as necessary
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.