Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
I am pleased to be working with my client, a reputable Social Housing provider in the North West, to recruit for a Property Surveyor on a permanent basis.
The ideal candidate must have knowledge surrounding technical and practical application, a professional qualification related to surveying and a clean, valid driving licence. Please note, a vehicle will be provided with this role.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Carrying out property inspections and post-property inspections on void and tenanted properties within the Manchester area
* Producing work orders and specifications of work
* Monitoring sub-contractors' work ensuring quality is maintained and customer satisfaction is met
* Holding responsibilities for budgets and dealing with variations and constraints
* Documenting evidence in relation to disrepair and insurance claims and void recharges
* Work includes fire and flood damage and theft
Desired skills/further information:
* Practical working experience in a similar role, preferably 2-3 years
* Background in social housing
* Knowledge of specialist technical solutions
* Qualifications related to property surveying, e.g. HNC, P402
* Clean, valid driving licence is essential - vehicle provided
* Competitive salary
The client is looking to move quickly with this position so if you have any queries or to discuss further, please get in touch with me directly - email@example.com.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.