My client is looking for a Property Services Coordinator to work in their modern office in Glasgow City Centre Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm.
You will be responsible for:
- Handling calls from new and existing clients
- Booking and coordinating engineers and tradespeople on to jobs
- Updating an internal database
- Taking responsibility for your own workload
- Build relationships with customers over the phone
- Meet service level agreements for clients
To be considered for the role you will come from a customer service background(helpdesk or call centre) and have the following skills:
- Good communication
- Well organised
- Ability to work at pace
- Manage your own workload
- Work as part of a team
In return you will receive the following:
- Monday to Friday 8am-5pm working hours
- Excellent working conditions in a modern office
- City Centre location
- Detailed training programme
- Competitive salary
- Progression opportunities
Apply today for interview this week.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.