Are you an experienced and entrepreneurial Property Sales Consultant seeking a full-time Residential Sales role in Manchester? If so, this could be the perfect job for you!
Our client is looking for a self-motivated and talented Property Sales Consultant to join their busy Residential Sales team in Manchester. You will enjoy a very competitive basic salary of up to £18,000, with a total possible wage of £45,000 if all targets are met.
The successful Property Sales Consultant applicant must be able to work every other Saturday. You will have access to a pool car or company car scheme if required.
Your Property Sales Consultant responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking valuations of residential properties
- Identifying and registering potential buyers and sellers
- Securing maximum quality viewings, following them up, and securing offers
- Monitoring and evaluating the number of house sales, viewings and inspections, against targets
To succeed in this Property Sales Consultant role, you need to be a proactive self-starter who can prioritise and manage work autonomously. You must combine a competitive personality with an inclusive, team-oriented approach.
As an experienced Property Sales Consultant, you will have:
- Outstanding communication and people skills
- Local residential sales market knowledge and a keen interest in real estate
- The skill to quickly build relationships with buyers, sellers and partners
- The ability to develop strategies to grow the number of listings and optimise sales
In return, you will receive a basic salary of £18,000, plus on-target earnings of up to £27,000, and an attractive benefits package including onsite parking in Manchester.
If you are an endlessly positive Property Sales Consultant with a calm personality and the ability to persevere through objections and rejections, get in touch today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.