Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Property Manager Team Leader - Bracknell - £24 - £29k basic - Ote - 35k
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Head Office in Bracknell as a Property Manager Deputy Team Leader.
We are looking for highly organised and enthusiastic individuals who are specialised in the field of property management. Ideally candidates will be ARLA qualified with previous property management experience or estate agency experience.
As a Deputy Property Manager Team Leader, you will need to:
* Provide a designated group of clients with property management services encompassing renewals, repairs, deposits and lettings account.
* Maximise current and future income opportunities. Ensures that the team focus on and maximises referral and recommendation opportunities
* Monitor performance against targets and service levels
* Drive, implement and continually re-enforce changes to processes and systems with an emphasis on efficiency and improvement and ensuring full and effective use by all staff
* Manage a team of 3 - 6 providing focus and direction
* Investigate and resolve queries and problems
* Liaise with third party supplier to arrange works to be undertaken
* Develop and build strong relationships with key clients
* Liaise/negotiate between landlords and tenants
The ideal candidate will:
* Have previous Property Management experience
* Have excellent communication skills over the telephone
* Have accurate administrator skills
* Be highly organised with an acute attention to detail
* Be quick to learn and follow procedures
* Have previous customer service experience
* Stay calm and positive under pressure
In return, you can expect to receive:
* Continuous exciting career and personal development opportunities
* Competitive salary package
* Uncapped commission opportunities
* Annual incentive trips for our top performers
* Full training and development from Company Directors with regular mentoring
* A paid day off for your birthday after successful pass of probation
* Increasing holiday entitlement from 2 years' service
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.