Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
£22,000 - £24,000
Full time, Perm
I'm currently recruiting for a an Property Manager to join a team of professionals based in the heart of Sheffield City Centre! This is a rare and exciting opportunity for anybody looking to start a career within the property Industry which is going from strength to strength!
You will be responsible for the day to day management of 300 properties in South Yorkshire providing solutions and exceptional service for clients, a role you can really take ownership of and make your own!
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Answering all enquires over the phone and dealing with these in a timely manner
* Proactively maintaining property rentals by advertising, arranging viewings, negotiating tenancy agreements and obtaining feedback
* Conducting regular market appraisals where necessary on portfolio's
* Ensuring properties are in a satisfactory and safe condition for all tenants
* Building and maintaining relationships with tenant throughout their tenancy
* Dealing with property maintenance, obtaining quotes and instructing contracts
* Negotiating and instructing tenancy renewals as and when required
* Arrange property inspections with a timely manner
* Ensuring properties are fully up to date with compliance checks
* Liaising with Branch managers of portfolio updates providing advise where necessary
* Managing property portfolios ensuring information is accurate and up to date
you will have:
* Administration experience is desirable however not essential
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
* The ability to work effectively within a fast paced environment, prioritising workloads
* Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office programs including excel
* Strong organisational and time management skills
* A keen eye for attention to detail
To find out more or to apply please contact Emily Jacobs, Interview to be held immediately.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.