Are you a Property Manager looking for a challenging and rewarding new management role in Glenrothes? A full-time opportunity has arisen for a Property Manager to join a fast-growing real property management company. The position comes with a starting salary of £18,000 and some excellent company benefits.
The position is full-time, Monday-Friday 9 am - 5 pm although they would consider flexible or remote working for the right candidate. There is a requirement on a rota system to cover the emergency mobile.
If you were working for the company, here are some of the things you would have done last week:
- Managed contractor invoices and liaised with landlords, contractors, councils and utility companies
- Communicated with tenants ensuring rental payments are received on time and paperwork is in place
- Worked closely with management to keep abreast of all ongoing property-related cases
- Provided, by personal monitoring, that landlords' properties meet required standards
The successful candidate will have accurate administration and book-keeping skills. Good planning and organisational skills, together with excellent collaboration skills and telephone manner, are crucial to this role as you will be in varying situations regularly. There is also lots of data entry associated with the post, so IT proficiency and high levels of attention to detail are essential.
To apply, you will need:
- 1-year in admin, customer service or as a sales and lettings agent
- Credit control experience and property management experience
- Experience using property management systems (although training will be provided)
- Full UK driving license
If you feel you have the ability to ensure a smooth running of all letting admin processes and have the required skills and property management experience, please contact us today to apply for this Property Manager job in Glenrothes.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.