Lettings Negotiater/ Property Administrator
£26,000 plus competitive commission structure
I am currently looking for an experienced Lettings Negotiater/Property Administrator to join a reputable Lettings Organisation based in Leeds City Centre on a permanent basis.
This would be an exceptional opportunity for an experienced Property Professional to join an organisation can offer excellent progression and development opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Arrange for new developments to transition from the sales department to the lettings department
* Ensuring all new tenants correspondence are completed and signed
* Working in a fast paced environment and towards strict deadlines and targets
* Ensuring an exceptional service and a smooth administration process
* Responsible for all referencing for the department
* Completing and providing contents quotations for new tenants
* Providing landlords with insurance quotations
* Ensuring feedback in delivered to clients on any concerns in relation to their investment
* Working with the lettings director to identify and assist clients with any issues arising from their purchase and address with the developer.
Key Skills Required
* At least two years property experience required
* Able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
* The ability to work towards strict deadlines and targets
* Need to be very thorough and compliant
* Keen eye for detail and good organisation skills
* Able to prioritise workload effectively and efficiently
* Excellent communication skills and ideally previous Sales Experience
Interviews are being held immediately please apply now or contact Emma Gillard on 0113 308 8090 alternatively you can send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.