My clients based in Manchester, who due to phenomenal growth are looking at taking on a Property Manager to help expand their team.
They are offering a basic salary of up to £22,000 for the right candidate!!!!
As a Property Manager you will be responsible for:
* Answering tenant enquiries regarding any aspect of their tenancy
* Drafting and processing renewal tenancy agreements
* Managing tenants move out process including the deposit return
* Instructing contractors to carry out both small and large works to rental properties
* Building rapport with contractors and managing on going works to ensure they are completed in a timely manner, keeping tenants updated at all times
* Working in the amazing office based in Sale
What qualities I am looking for?...
* Confident, Articulate, Self-Starter
* Excellent at building and maintaining relationships
* Highly organised
* Strong work ethic
* Attention to detail
* Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
* Working knowledge of Microsoft applications
* Minimum 6 months experience as a property manager
If this sounds like you, CLICK APPLY!!!
The Successful Property Manager:
* Basic Salary up to £22,000
* Chance to earn Commission on performance
* 22 days paid holiday + Bank Holidays
* Great Career Progression
* Childcare Vouchers
* Pension Contribution
* Employee of the Month Awards
* Regular days out and events (paintballing, buggy driving, summer festivals)
* On-Site Parking
* High Energy Office Atmosphere
* Amazing Office Based in Manchester
Interviews available ASAP!!! CLICK APPLY or call Sam Jenkins at Search Consultancy Manchester for more information.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.