Property Manager - North Yorkshire
£50,000 is on offer for a Property Manager with Commercial Property/Facilities experience. This position is located in Skipton in North Yorkshire. Are you a member of the CIAT? Do you have Commercial Property / Facilities experience?
Property Manager - Overview
* To lead, coordinate and manage the ongoing schedule of branch refurbishments and repairs.
* Liaising with external consultants where necessary.
* Delivering the plans to quality, cost and time.
* Manage the Premises budgets regularly reporting costs and ensuring annual costs do not exceed the budget allocated ensuring value for money and capturing costs savings where possible.
Property Manager - Package
* Base Salary: up to £50,000
* Car Allowance: £5,220
* Private Medical Cover
* Life Insurance
* 25 Days Holiday (Plus Bank Holidays)
* Pension Scheme
- Member of the CIAT (or equivalent).
- Commercial Property / Facilities experience.
- CAD, Building Regulations, Planning.
- Building design/construction
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- First class people skills.
- Knowledge of Excel and database management systems
- The ability and confidence to make decisions using own initiative.
- Ability to understand the Society strategy with the ability to linking it to role/department.
If you are a Property Manager with a Commercial Property / Facilities background then please apply for this vacancy.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.