A very exciting opportunity has come up now that the property market has opened back up to join a well known company in Brighton!
If you have experience in Property Management and you are looking for a new challenge to also incorporate a sales element with excellent commission potential, then this is role for you!
Role: Property Manager
Salary: £20,000 - £23,000 OTE £30,000 easily achievable
Benefits: Commission structure based on client base arrears collections of between 5% & 6% on top of basic, pension, excellent office location
* Manage a portfolio of properties within the Brighton & Hove and surrounding areas
* Solving maintenance issues and liaising with contractors
* Tenancy rent control
* Managing additional services including project management for refurbishments, property visits and safety testing
* Written and verbal communication with Landlords and Tenants
* General administration relating to tenancy management
* Chasing arrears from portfolio and tenants - earning excellent commission for this element
* Excellent potential to progress into a more senior role
Experience & Skills Required
* At least 18 months+ experience in Property Management
* Highly organised
* Self motivated and able act on own initiative
* You will be trained on the arrears side to ensure you can earn the full potential
This could the next role for you so apply now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.