Do you have experience in property management? Are you looking for a new challenge?
I am excited to be working with an award winning estate and letting agent who are looking for a full time Property Manager working out of their Glenrothes office
- Credit control experience
- Property management background
- Self motivated
- Full clean driving licence
- Liaising with landlords, tenants, contractors, factors, councils and utility companies to organise repairs etc
- Communicating with tenants ensuring rental payments are received on time and making sure their paperwork is in place as we deal with Universal Credit Claimants
- Managing and issuing payments for factor bills and other void period bills
- Working closely with management to ensure payments are received/ issued on time
- Managing property certification renewals such as gas safety certificates
- Assist in arranging repairs
- Manage deposit disputes in line with protection scheme deadlines
- Reviewing tenant referencing to industry guidelines
- Creating and managing lease agreements
- General office administration
- Cover of the emergency mobile on a rotational basis
Do you have the experience to make this job a success?
Please apply or call Suzanne Elder for a confidential chat on 01383 745307.