Search have a unique opportunity for a Receptionist to join the Facilities team who look after a beautiful City Centre office, we are keen to speak to any experience Corporate Receptionists who make customer service and presentation a priority.
Working for a leading Property Management firm, you will be joining a team of 10: Facilities Manager; Receptionists; Admin Assistants; Care Takers. Based in a large City Centre office, this busy team ensure the building looks it's best, and clients visiting get the best first impression on arrival.
- First point of contact for all visitors to the building
- Dealing with all internal and external mail, carrying out local deliveries and collections and managing courier movements
- Setting up and servicing meeting rooms
- High volume copying, printing, scanning, collating and laminating of documents
- Replenishing paper stock and replacing toners at MFDs throughout the office
- Arranging printing and copying with external providers within customer specified timescales
- Ordering and distribution of stationery and maintenance of office stock levels
- Carrying out office inspections, completing forms and helping to resolve issues
- Assisting with the co-ordination and control of contractors, including completion of authorisations etc.
- Reporting and recording of accidents and near misses
- Any ad hoc duties as required
What are they looking for?
- A candidate coming from a corporate environment
- Facilities/ Office Management experience
- Someone who enjoys reception, as well as admin and facilities
- A candidate who can lead by example
- Someone who is excellent at prioritising workload
- Impeccable attention to detail and customer service
If you are interested in finding you more, please contact Kerry McFarlane at Search Consultancy, or apply via the link.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.