Mail Room & Facilities Assistant
£18,000 - £20,000
Search are working with a corporate law firm in Glasgow City Centre, who are looking to recruit a Mail Room and Facilities Assistant to join the team looking after their luxury City Centre office.
It is key that candidates must be pro active, and able to prioritise their own workload. Our clients large corporate office has a huge amount of internal and external mail which has to be distributed in a timely fashion. When you are not working in the mail room you will be supporting the smooth running of the office and all aspects of facilities, omitting reception.
- Setting up and servicing meeting rooms
- Helping to arrange on site events
- Working as part of a team to ensure impeccable standards are upheld at all times
- Carrying out office inspections, completing forms and helping to resolve issues
- Assisting with the co-ordination and control of contractors, including completion of authorisations etc.
- Reporting and recording of accidents and near misses
- Any ad hoc duties as required
What are they looking for?
- A candidate coming from a corporate environment
- Previous mail room experience
- A candidate who can lead by example
- Someone who is excellent at prioritising workload
If you are interested in finding you more, please contact Kerry McFarlane at Search Consultancy, or apply via the link.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.