Facilities Assistant (12 Month Contract)
Search are working with a corporate law firm in Glasgow City Centre, who are looking to recruit a Facilities Assistant to join the team looking after their luxury City Centre office.
It is key that candidates must be able to demonstrate really strong Front of House skills. Our client hosts a lot of seminars, training days, and corporate hospitality on site, and the successful candidate will be a key in making sure these run smoothly
- Setting up and servicing meeting rooms
- Helping to arrange on site events
- Working as part of a team to ensure impeccable standards are upheld at all times
- Carrying out office inspections, completing forms and helping to resolve issues
- Assisting with the co-ordination and control of contractors, including completion of authorisations etc.
- Reporting and recording of accidents and near misses
- Any ad hoc duties as required
What are they looking for?
- A candidate coming from a corporate environment
- Facilities/ Office Management experience
- Someone who enjoys reception, as well as admin and facilities
- A candidate who can lead by example
- Someone who is excellent at prioritising workload
- Impeccable attention to detail and customer service
If you are interested in finding you more, please contact Kerry McFarlane at Search Consultancy, or apply via the link.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.