Are you looking for a career in property Management? Then this vacancy could very well open the door for you.
Our client is a well established Estate Agency situated in the heart of Fife, with multiple offices based in Cupar, Leven and Glenrothes. They are seeking a Property Coordinator to join there vibrant and busy Glenrothes office on a full time basis.
Our client is not just different, they are better. This is the words from their existing customer base, which is why they have won so many awards. Anyone can sell or let a property but their true values lie within marketing the property, they pride themselves on this and that's why they have a portfolio of 250-300 properties throughout Fife.
The role of a Property Coordinator will offer diversity in the role as you will be expected to carry out the following duties:
* Liaising with landlords, tenants, contractors, factors, councils and utility companies to organise repairs etc
* Communicating with tenants ensuring rental payments are received on time and making sure their paperwork is in place (particular were Universal Credit tenants are concerned)
* * Working closely with management to ensure payments are received/ issued on time
* Running regular business accounting reports and landlord accounts
* General care of landlord's properties ensuring they meet the repairing standard
* Managing property certification renewals such as gas safety certificates
* Assist in arranging repairs
* Manage deposit disputes in line with protection scheme deadlines
* Creating and managing lease agreements
* Upkeep and issue management agreements
* General office administration
As this role offers a wide variety of duties, to be considered for the project Coordinator vacancy then you must have the following skillset and experiences:
* 1-year administration and/or customer service
* Credit control experience would be advantageous
* Lettings and property management background
* Team player
* Confident communicator
* Excellent telephone manner
* Full UK driving license
The operating hours for this Project Coordinator vacancy is Mon - Fri, 9am-5pm. Our client's salary for this role is £17K+ (DOE) with the chance of career progression. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to get into property management.
If you are enthusiastic, highly organized and a good communicator then please apply today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.