Property Team Leader - up to £33,000
Are you looking for your next move and want to work for dynamic & growing Insurance Organisation?
If you have in depth knowledge of Property claims paired with experience of managing a team in a fast paced environment then this may be the role for you!
As a Property Claims Team Leader, You will be required to supervise a team of Claims Handlers and ensure all claims are resolved inline with the company polices and procedures. You will actively work to support the Claims Operation to ensure your team are on track to meet target.
* 3-4 years experience handling Property Claims.
* Team Management duties: conducting regular audit reviews, delivering coaching and training to new starters and existing employees, recruitment, performance reviews and appraisals.
* Acting as a point of escalation for the claims team, managing more complex claims & complaints personally and assisting with the identifications of fraudulent claims.
* Adhere to and consider all FCA and regulatory requirements at all times, including TCF, DPA, AML and anti-bribery principles, and ensure all direct reports are compliant
* CII qualification is highly advantageous.
If you have the relevant experience please get in touch with Sophie Clements in the Manchester office for more information.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.