Property Claims Handler - Manchester - Up to £25,000
Do you have Insurance Claims Handling Experience? Want to work for a company who invest in their team's professional development?
Providing industry qualifications, competitive salary & benefits package paired with a forward thinking technology driven environment are just some of the benefits on offer.
You will be an enthusiastic & driven individual with excellent attention to detail and a willingness to study. Previous experience managing insurance claims is essential as is experience using claims management software. You will work well under pressure & put the customer at the heart of what you do.
* Follow & promote TCF principles and operate within FCA guidelines.
* Liaising with Claimants, clients & brokers effectively via email, phone & post.
* Manage a portfolio of domestic property claims from cradle to grave inline with company & client specifications
* Review cover, determine liability & validate or repudiate claims as appropriate
* Manage repair network contractors & issue payments to claimants & contractors
If you have the relevant skills then please apply for the position or get in touch with Sophie Clements in our Manchester Office who will be able to answer any questions.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.