Property & Wills Paralegal / Administrator
The prime role of the Property and Wills Paralegal is to provide support to Clients and all members of the Property teams of Firm. This will include but will not be limited to the main responsibilities given below. The Property and Wills Paralegal is expected to use a high degree of self-management and initiative.
Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
1. Attend clients both in person and on the telephone to provide such support in a professional and friendly manner in keeping with the firm's standards of client care
2. Arranging client appointments
3. Open files both physically and electronically
4. Maintain spreadsheets and databases
5. Obtain Identification documents from clients
6. Preparation of contract packs
7. Liaison with estate agents and solicitors
8. Database input
9. Creation and dispatch of documents and forms
10. Create completion statements
11. Preparation of invoices
12. Raise enquiries as instructed
13. Request redemption figures
14. Submitting registrations to Land Registration and dealing with requisitions
15. Post completion activities
16. Reconciliation of accounts
17. Completion of HMRC, Tax and Probate Forms
18. Completion of schedules, including income, assets and liabilities
19. Completion of distribution schedules as appropriate
20. Maintenance of Wills bank
21. Drafting of Wills as instructed and directed
22. Undertake any specific training when required to do so and overall to have a responsibility towards self-development
23. Ensure the confidentiality of all the Firm's and the client's documentation and information.
Must be a Law graduate and have experience with Property Administration.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.