£25,000-£30,000 OTE £40,000-£50,000
Do you have property experience and are looking for a role working from home?
Are you Interested in uncapped earning potential?
You will be providing home valuations using skills including your expert industry knowledge and market savvy valuation experience. Your earning potential is uncapped across all the products and services that are on offer.
As a Property Valuer, you will be:
- Providing accurate valuations for potential seller's properties based on the best available data and comparable property sales
- Demonstrating excellent knowledge of the local property market
- Engaging and supporting customers throughout their journey
- Being able to asses a properties condition in order to meet a valuation
- Meeting the needs and expectations of customers by providing an honest valuation of the property
What you'll need to succeed
- A strong self motivated desire to run your own successful business
- Excellent knowledge of the local property market including property trends
- Strong determination
- Valuation experience
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- UK driving licence with the use of a vehicle for business purposes
- Estate Agency and Valuation experience
What you'll get in return
- Fantastic Base Salary
- Working from home, controlling your own diary
- Outstanding commission structure
- Full training on industry-changing trends and competition
- You will be presented with the amazing opportunity of building your own business within a successful business
- Provide support and assist you in being the best version of yourself
We would consider candidates with experience as a lettings negotiator, sales negotiator, senior sales negotiator, branch manager, property valuer, surveyor, property consultant, property sales executive, business transfer agent, commercial estate agent, property auction sales or any property related field, lettings manager, estate agent, marketing advisor.