PROJECT QUANTITY SURVEYOR
JOIN A RESPECTED AND ESTABLISHED SUB CONTRACTOR
NORTH WEST BASED
The role is for one of the UK's well known sub contractors. With a successful trading history of over 30 years and a secure project pipeline they are involved in some of the UK's most notable projects. Their ethos is based on the inclusiveness and development of their workforce, ensuring that teams function cohesively and endorse a positive work culture; resulting in them receiving numerous industry accolades and being certified as a top 10 sub contractor in the UK.
They are expanding their surveying department owing to the acquisition of new projects and are looking to meet Project Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyor who possesses strong surveying experience within the dry lining and partitioning sector. Reporting to the Commercial Manager, you will be based on site working with a team of commercial staff around the North West. and required to visit the Head Office in Sussex from time to time. You will also be involved in nurturing future talent by developing more junior Quantity Surveyors.
* To effectively communicate and build relationships with key clients, site supervisors, project/contract managers, operatives, surveyors, payroll and other head office staff on all aspects of Quantity Surveying on assigned projects to mitigate risk and maintain agreed margins.
* Work with other Quantity Surveyors to share your knowledge and expertise, acting as a mentor to less experienced team members.
* Liaise with Site Management and co-produce monthly reporting for specific projects.
* Work on claims and entitlements as required.
* Always focus on health and safety, according to Company procedures.
* Previous experience working in a Surveyor role for a sub contractor
* Experience of working for a specialist Dry Lining/partitioning company, ideally a subcontractor.
* Current holder or working towards a relevant qualification such as BSc in Quantity Surveying, or equivalent qualification and/or experience.
* IT skills including all Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
* Valid and applicable CSCS card.
* Evidence of Continuous Professional Development.
On offer is a competitive salary & benefits package with a company that continually invest in their workforce. If you feel that this role suits you skill set and ambitions then please apply.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.