Leading Fit-out Contractor based in Manchester actively seeking Project Planner to assist Senior Project Manager with the planning & co-ordination of various construction type projects; including general construction & interior fit-out works.
The appointed applicant will play a key role in overseeing the progress of project completions across various North-West locations, including: Greater Manchester, Cheshire & Merseyside.
You will report directly to the Senior Project Manager & will ultimately be responsible for providing project planning support across a mixture of live & upcoming sites.
Part of a close knit working environment; you will liaise directly with the in-house design, procurement & construction teams.
The core duties & responsibilities of the role include, but aren't limited to;
* Monitoring progress; analysing & reporting in line with project specifications & deadlines.
* Providing Progress Reviews as part of the above
* Short-term construction planning, including liaison with other departments.
* Identification of programme / build ability risk.
* Assist in the identification of mitigation strategies.
* Interpretation of tender documentation.
To be considered for the role you will be required to meet the following criteria;
* Appropriately Qualified: Degree or HNC in Construction.
* Must have previous experience in fulfilling the role of Project Planner/coordinator, ideally at a senior level & preferably with a Fit-out Contractor, although those with main stream construction experience will certainly be considered.
* It is also essential to be comfortable working independently, specifically during the reporting process which will be a fundamental element of the role.
You must also live within a 15 mile radius of Manchester.
If you meet the above criteria & would like to know more about this fantastic opportunity, please submit a copy of your most up to date CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.