Project Operations Manager - Manchester - Permanent - Salary up to £36,800 + Excellent Benefits Package
Working in partnership with Search, this innovative, ambitious and hugely diverse national organisation is seeking a Project Operations Manager to join their Leadership Team.
Based in the Manchester Shared Service Centre this newly created role will enable you to showcase your natural Project Management skills in delivering strategic objectives, implementing best practice and driving performance across a business which has a turnover in the billions.
Key Accountabilities for the role
- Project Management Qualification (e.g. PMI, Prince, MSP, Agile, APM Project, PFQ)
- Knowledge and experience as a Project Manager within a similar operation Exceptional customer focus/engagement/stakeholder m
- anagement skills
- Proven influencing and networking skills at a management level
- Organised and self-starter with a keen eye for detail
- Proven analytical skills; ability to produce, interpret and work comfortably with management information in a KPI driven environment
- Have the ability to make tough decisions needed to succeed and having the courage to honestly communicate those decisions
- Demonstrable experience in leading service, process and system improvements applying LEAN or equivalent methodology
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal (comfortable presenting to senior stakeholders and/or customers)
The role demands exemplary leadership skills, combined with delivering continuous improvement programmes which you will have developed within large corporate/Shared Service regulatory environments. These will compliment your exceptional influencing and stakeholder management skills which will be endorsed
1st round interviews will be taking place in September 2020 so if you would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity, please contact Vicky Howard @ Search email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.