2x FTC FOR 24 MONTHS
Project Officer - Exciting Opportunity!
based Manchester City centre
c£25k - £32k
Reporting to the Project Implementation Manager, you will be responsible for supporting a portfolio of projects.
Working closely with both the policy and operational teams, you will play a key part in delivering strategic and implementation projects from the directorate's business plans.
To support and from time to time lead the successful delivery of assigned projects or project tasks on time and to budget (where a budget is allocated).
To help produce, monitor and update project plans, project initiation documents, board papers and other project documentation.
To provide project administration including organising boards and meetings, taking minutes, writing highlight reports, tracking board actions etc.
To track and update project progress in MS Project Online including project plans, risk/actions/issues/decisions logs, project status etc.
To help identify and manage project risks and issues through effective analysis, mitigation and contingency planning.
To review communication messages and products for projects, establishing effective communication channels for stakeholder groups.
- Experience of leading or supporting projects involving multiple people.
- Experience of information and evidence gathering and analysis.
- Experience of facilitating change through workshops, group discussions and in one to one situations.
- Experience of process mapping and designing processes is desirable.
- Experience of using the Microsoft Office products, in particular Excel and PowerPoint. Experience of MS Visio and Project Online would be desirable
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.