Would you like to work for a company who truly believes in what they do?
If you are someone who enjoys providing a first class service and takes a genuine interest in people's needs then the role of a Customer Service Project Officer could be just for you.
Our client is committed to tackling an ongoing economical issue whilst continuing to promote a greener environment in doing so. As they enter their 6th year their vision and ethos remains the same, and due to a period of growth you could become part of their dedicated team.
Based in their Edinburgh office you would be responsible for supporting the mobilisation of projects the organisation, a big part of this would be carrying out a wide range of customer centric tasks to ensure a effective delivery of services across various projects.
Alongside this your main responsibilities includes:
* Provide reporting information to the project manager
* Ensure a high level of customer service at all times
* Provide effective admin support to the project team.
* Ensuring all individual targets are met , whilst maintaining excellent customer service
* Deal with any issues in appropriate and timely manner
* Provide updates to external stakeholders
* Manage Project work queues, including survey and inspection visits.
Although our client will consider anyone with a strong customer service background you must be able to demonstrate the following experience and skillset:
* Qualified or working towards project management qualification
* Good Communicator, whether spoken, oral or written word
* Experienced in administration duties
* A problem solver who puts the customer first and seeks answers
* Industry sector knowledge would be to your advantage
* Can work under minimal supervision
* Quick Learner
The role of a Cstomer Service Project Officer is very varied and comes with it's challenges, but it is very rewarding in the work that you do. The salary for this role starts at £22K DOE and they operate between the hours of 9am - 7pm Mon - Fri (37.5 hour working week).
This opportunity is always highly sought after so only those who meet the above requirements will be considered, if this is you and you are interested then apply now.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.