Project Manager - Unitized Projects - North
* Are you looking to work with leading European facades contractor?
* Are looking to install façade packages on major projects across the North West & North of England?
* Have you experience installing façade unitized systems packages in excess of £10m+?
If so, please read on…
* Professional and technical coordination of designers and technical draughts people in the handling of projects
* Developing the details of the basic objectives and technical solutions
* Coordination of all parties involved in the project (architect, technical planner, external offices)
* As a responsible project manager you will represent the internal and external interests in projects
* Responsibility for the technical and commercial implementation of the project
* Preparing preliminary enquiries, technical documents for project-related procurement
* Technician or engineering training in metalworking or construction engineering or also a comparable qualification with professional experience
* Experience and knowledge of aluminium window and element façade construction
* Corresponding knowledge of AutoCAD (Athena), MS-Office and possibly also SolidWorks
* A self-assured manner, dedicated, reliable and an independent and flexible approach to work
* Ongoing willingness to take on interesting work assignments in façade projects
If you have any questions or would like to apply, please send your details to Wyn at Search
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.