Project Manager (Treasury)
If you're a talented and experienced Treasury Manager who wants to catapult their career forward by joining a global FTSE100 Organisation……keep reading!
This exciting and varied role has you directly involved in the full range of Treasury operations and projects that support the Groups Investments & Treasury front office team as well as multiple stakeholders across the wider European business.
With a keen eye for detail and an understanding of control, accounting, and regulatory environments you will take the lead to ensure that treasury operations are fully integrated within all end to end processes.
Additional responsibilities include:
* Planning, managing and optimizing cash balances available for investment
* Contributing to a wide variety of projects and initiatives e.g. cash flow forecasting, bank account rationalisation and process automation
* Engaging with finance and business leaders to raise awareness and understanding of best practice in Treasury management
* Developing robust short and medium term cash flow forecasts and providing timely and accurate management information
* Managing collateral (cash and securities) and the internal and regulatory reporting requirements
* Contributing to the management and maintenance of strong, positive relationships with external business partners
With a proven background in Treasury management this dynamic role will further develop your communication and presentation skills as you work closely with a broad range of stakeholders, both internal and external.
This organisation aims to provide their employees with a great work-life balance and offers a thriving community programme packed with events, groups and activities.
To learn more about this fantastic opportunity please contact Lindsay Richey……
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.