Working exclusively with Search, this innovative and forward thinking organisation is seeking a Transaction Finance Project Manager to join the Senior Leadership Team.
Based in the Shared Service Centre (SSC) this new exciting opportunity will report into the Head of SSC and is accountable for the delivery of key transformational projects across Finance Transactions.
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
- Order to Cash, Procure to Pay , Cash and Bank, General Ledgers
- Good understanding of Procurement and Sales
- Finance Systems: Strong knowledge of finance management systems and technical ERP environments (SAP, Oracle, Sage), experience in implementing ERP cloud solutions (S4Hana, Oracle Cloud Financials, Sage);
- Data Fluency in Finance - ability to evaluate and comprehend data and analytics reporting functions.
- Experience with BI platforms is valued but not essential;
- Intelligent Automation - experience and ability to understand core finance capabilities and challenges in relation to Digital Finance.
- Proven track record of successful project/programme delivery in high volume/value SSC environment
* Supporting the SSC in achieving the highest standard of customer service
* Identifying areas for continuous improvement to drive efficiencies and strengthen control
* Analyse and interpret performance metrics for internal and external use with customers, senior management and internal stakeholders
* Driving initiatives and implementing the execution of the Global BSC strategy
* Supporting, developing and empowering Teams to manage their teams in line with best practice
Due to the nature of the role, your background and experience will clearly demonstrate an in depth knowledge and understanding of P2P/0TC/ R2R/GL within a shared service environment. The role demands exemplary people management and leadership skills which you will have developed within large corporate/international environments. These will hold you in good stead as the business culture is people orientated, dynamic and creative.
A deep understanding of end to end processes in the area P2P/OTC/R2R/GL are a must as is strong Project Management skills. Previous transformational experience would be a distinct advantage.
Please submit your CV for consideration and shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.