I am looking for motivated, experienced administrators who are ready for a challenge and would like to be part of a busy team and expanding organisation. This is an opportunity for someone to join the PPI Admin team and make a real difference to a rapidly expanding company based in the City Centre Of Glasgow. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join one of the UK's leading banking groups. This is an ongoing temporary role.
You will be provided with full training as well as rewarded and encouraged to do the best job that you can do.
PLEASE NOTE YOU MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A CREDIT CHECK AS WELL AS A FULL CRIMINAL AND DISCLOSURE SCOTLAND - Start Dates will be April
This will give you the opportunity to find a job you love and you will never work a day in your life. Some of the staff who work in this department would say it's the most challenging although enjoyable job they have ever had and Search Office Services are now recruiting for several new team members to join this busy and bustling administration team.
As a PPI Administrator you will need to work quickly and accurately, be very organise, proactive in approach and you will also need to be assertive in nature.
A typical day involves......
- Data and information gathering
- Collating customers personal information
- Interpret data
- Provide customers with a first class service and a positive experience
- Providing full administration support at all times.
- Updating in house systems with critical information accurately
To be considered you must have.....
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience from a financial services background
- Experience of using Microsoft office packages
- First class communication skills
- Experience of managing own workload
- The ability to work on own initiative
- Experience of working to KPI's and targets
If you have the relevant experience and would like to know more please apply by submitting your CV or call Denise at the Glasgow office
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age