Project Manager - Regulatory Change Delivery - Stakeholder Management - Edinburgh central - 6 months
Looking for your next Regulatory Project?
I have an immediate 6 month contract in central Edinburgh for a Project Manager with strong stakeholder engagement and regulatory change delivery experience to deliver multiple concurrently running projects / workstreams as part of a larger regulatory programme.
This would suit someone with the following skills and experience:
- Proven background working as a Project Manager with experience in Financial Services preferred
- Experience of end-to-end regulatory change delivery
- Knowledge of Cost Disclosure and/or Charges communication would be an added bonus but not essential
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to challenge, negotiate and influence stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to manage multiple, concurrently running workstreams / projects for successful delivery
- Strong organisation skills with the ability to adapt and prioritise depending on project requirements
- Excellent knowledge of project governance and structure delivery approach
Search Consultancy Ltd is acting as an Employment Business for the purpose of this vacancy
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age