Are you an experienced Project manager? Do you have a background in utility projects? Do you want to work for a specialist engineering company within the Central Belt?
Search MTC are currently working with a well established and growing engineering company in the Central Belt to assist them in hiring a new Project Manager to oversee their projects in the central belt and West.
Your main duties will include but are not limited to:
* Managing the delivery of projects ensuring that the project plan is maintained from inception to completion.
* Ensuring all projects are delivered with Health and Safety as a priority.
* Identifying projects risks and managing these through mitigation measures.
* Developing site plans and overseeing the co-ordinations of operatives, sub-contractors and suppliers.
* Being the point of contact between stakeholders, consultants and service providers. Effectively managing relationships.
To be considered for this position, the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
* Project Management experience within utilities, water or an M&E background.
* Clear focus on health & safety, with a proven track record on the management and implementation of health & safety across the multi-skilled team.
* Highly competent in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
* Knowledge, or an understanding, of water and wastewater industry and processes.
* IOSH certified is essential.
* DOMS and or Water Hygiene certificate
For this our client is willing to offer a competitive salary, along with a comprehensive package to the right person.
If you would like more information, or to apply, please contact Jamie Nicholson on 0141 272 7737 or email email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.