Job Title: Project Manager
Job Type: Perm
Cutting edge Digital Marketing Agency with a real passion for its people actively seeking a Project Manager to deliver across a first rate client portfolio. This is a great chance to join a successful, highly creative business that values people, creativity and quality - they genuinely care about their employees and offer a real platform for you to excel.
* Full Project management responsibility - including planning, management and financial control of the projects you work on
* Projects will vary from the delivery of creative, bespoke websites to planning and managing photo and video shoots
* Liaise with the commercial team, creative, technical and production teams to clarify the scope of projects, resolve project delivery issues and help to communicate any changes to the project which may affect the client's expectations.
* Define responsibilities and set direction within the project team
* Understand requirements and prepare project scopes / statements of work / presentations for the solution to be delivered
* Liaising with third party resource and managing the briefing and relationship with suppliers
* Lead the day-to-day management of the project team
* Manage project resource; booking, briefing and approving work
* Lead deliverables, from the definition phase through to production
You will have:
* Project Management experience in a digital and creative delivery environment
* Budget management experience
* Proven expertise managing multiple stakeholders and their expectations
* First rate communication and presentation skills
* Excellent time management skills
* Experience of using both agile and waterfall methodologies
* Educated to degree level or equivalent
* Experience in Jira, Basecamp, Microsoft Project/Office and Slack preferred not essential
* Basic understanding of HTML, CSS
* Experience using DoubleClick Studio preferred not essential
* Familiarity with Content Management systems
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, dynamic marketing professional to work proactively with true market leaders in a rewarding, forward thinking environment offering you real scope to progress. If you are creative, ambitious and committed to really developing your career we want to hear from you.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.