Looking for your next Regulatory Project in Edinburgh?
I have an immediate 6 month contract for an experienced PM to join a leading Investment Services company in central Edinburgh to work on a number of regulatory based projects.
On top of excellent Project Management skills, I am looking for:
- Strong knowledge of Regulatory Requirements in Financial Services with experience of Investment environments preferred
- Knowledge of MifID II, Liquidity, ESG, etc. would be a distinct advantage
- Full project life cycle experience with the ability structure and manage concurrently running projects
- Strong Governance experience
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, including the ability to challenge, negotiate and influence decisions
- Experience of working with other project / programme managers in larger project portfolio to ensure alignment of project deliverables
Sounds like you? Apply now for immediate consideration.
The role will be deemed inside IR35
Search Consultancy Ltd is acting as an Employment Business for the purpose of this vacancy and our client values diversity, and we welcome enquiries from everyone.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age