Search have an excellent opportunity for a Construction Project Manager to join a well established Residential Builder / Developer to deliver a flagship £20m New Build Project in Edinburgh.
Located a 5 min walk from Waverly Train Station the project is a 9 storey concrete frame structure that will house luxury accommodation, retail and commercial units scheduled to run for 36 months. The project will involve the fuill build process including site preparation, frame erection, external brick/ block work, roofing, cladding and full internals.
The Project Manager will be responsible for ensuring progress of works against programme, health and safety and quality standards, to be considered you will need to demonstrate:
- Full build experience on similar projects such as student accommodation / hotels.
- Knowledge of managing / overseeing concrete frame structures
- Strong experience in delivery of high spec residences
- Strong health and safety management
- The ability to oversee operational and commercial performance of a high value project
The successful candidate will be joining a great employer with low staff turnover and high volume of work pipeline. Benefits are comprehensive and include:
- £55- £60K P/A
- Car / Car Allowance (as preferred)
- Contributory Pension
- Private Medical Cover
- Bonus - 10%
To discuss the project in full confidence get in touch directly or send an up to date C.V
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.