Project Manager - £43,000 - £55,000 (DOE) - Euston, London - 12 Month FTC
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within this well established organisation for an exceptional and experienced Project Manager to join this busy, dynamic team in Euston, London.
You will help to deliver seven crucial projects which will have huge influence and change on the business' culture and current processes.
Duties & responsibilities:
To work with the Programme Manager to manage a co-ordinated work programme with key partners to build positive work environments that are well-led, focus on learning and safety.
* To provide project management for the programme deliverables, including scoping, impacting and establishing key work streams and milestones for delivery.
* To develop and manage project and programme documentation such as project initiation documentation, plans, risks and issues logs, the benefits realisation plan, and associated monitoring and reporting of project and programme status of delivery.
* To liaise with internal colleagues and external partners to monitor work streams and track progress, identifying any issues or obstacles to delivery and working with others to develop solutions and facilitate outcomes, escalating as appropriate.
* To organise internal programme board meetings and present progress updates to project board members.
* To organise external delivery group meetings, and develop supporting documentation and status reports coordinated across delivery partners.
* To work with communications and engagement colleagues to support clear internal and external messages, and ensure opportunities to collaborate with stakeholders are maximised.
* To apply and manage the relevant diversity and equality policy and practice relevant to the role.
* Any other reasonable duties as may be assigned from time to time.
What you'll need:
Experience of managing complex projects or programmes.
* Experience in creating and managing project documentation.
* Effective use of IT systems, MS Project, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook are widely used. The post holder must be IT literate.
* A high standard of written communication skills is essential.
* The post holder must be able to present information on complex issues clearly and succinctly for a range of different audiences, with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
* Prepare clear and concise documentation, including project documents, formal governance reports, statistical information and informative briefing material in a format suited to the audience.
* The ability to build and maintain strong working relationships, as the programme depends on ability to collaborate effectively with internal and external colleagues.
* The post holder must be able to demonstrate a high degree of attention to detail and accuracy whilst working to tight and sometimes challenging deadlines.
* A good understanding of equality and diversity issues and best practice relating to the role's responsibilities.
What you'll receive:
* A fantastic contract within a well established organisation, keen to make a real contribution in their industry
* Competitive salary
* Private medical insurance
* Cycle to work scheme
Are you an exceptional Project Manager looking for a role where you can make a difference on a daily basis!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age