6 Month Contract
£415 per day (inside IR35)
Glasgow City Centre
As a Project Manager within the ATM & Cards Platforms team, you'll be getting involved in multiple concurrent projects to lead the delivery of a significant systems upgrade, with a multi-million pound budget.
One of the biggest responsibilities you'll be taking on is liaising with and managing relations with third party suppliers to resolve problems, and representing the needs of the internal business customers, stakeholders and senior managers throughout the project lifecycle from idea to implementation and benefit realisation, ensuring successful delivery on projects.
To be successful you'll need;
- Demonstrable experience in a complex multi project delivery Financial Services environment
- A degree of technical awareness and understanding of the development lifecycle
- Banking / ATM & cards platform knowledge
- Experience of managing projects with business and technology deliverables and / or changes involving external 3rd party providers
- Experience of liaison with suppliers in terms of contracts, stakeholder management, and delivery
- An understanding of Enterprise Project Manager or similar management tools
- Demonstrable experience in a complex multi project delivery environment with experience in a relevant project management role using a variety of approaches including waterfall, agile, etc.
- Managing the integration of complex IT systems, including 3rd parties, engaging relevant platform teams and applying appropriate oversight and control to achieve the overarching project / programme plan
Apply today to be considered for the position.
Search Consultancy Ltd is acting as an Employment Business for the purpose of this vacancy