An exceptional opportunity has become available with our Edinburgh based client for a Project Manager to join a global client of ours who are going through considerable growth.
The successful candidate will be hired to help support the strategic growth aspirations our client has and primarily you will be helping manage the various projects/programs from inception through to completion.
* Analysing industry dynamic and markets, identifying development opportunities, and lead the process of driving initiatives and optimisations based on proactive internal/external trend readouts through systematically problem shooting and resolution capability.
* Co-work with site leaders in different regions on projects/programs to ensure the effective implementation in assigned sites/markets/teams.
* Support regional operation management team by offering project/program management consultancy and bridge with the central team on information, process sharing and standardisation/consolidation, to establish organisational success together.
* 5+ years of experience in a Project Management role.
* Good analytical skills and logical thinking.
* Strong initiative and result orientation.
* Ability to work independently under limited resources and to initiate clear courses of actions.
* Ability to deliver quality results under time pressure.
* PMP, 6 Sigma certificate is preferred.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.