Project Manager - Civils - Permanent
A great opportunity has arisen for a Project Manager based in the Midlands and South of England. We are working alongside one of the largest Civil Main Contractors in the country to recruit an experienced Project Manager. This role has arisen due to the company's workload increasing over recent months.
This highly responsible and professionally challenging position comes with a competitive salary alongside a company benefits package. The company you will be working for is a dynamic industry leader, renowned for delivering world-class projects, with a healthy pipeline of work taking them well into 2025.
The Project Manager role will see you working on significant projects within the civil industry.
The basics of the Project Manager role will include
* Manage all activities on site and hold full responsibility for Health and Safety
* Plan and deliver all work on site, ensuring work is completed on time and to the agreed standard.
* Sets the overall standard on the project/contract.
* To ensure contract programmes are planned, reviewed and delivered.
* Line management of Site Managers, Assistant Site Managers and Section Managers.
* Responsible for effective client relationship management
To apply for this Project Manager job in the Midlands, England, you will need
* 5+ Years experience in a similar role
* Experience on projects over £8 Million
* Extensive expertise in project management delivering projects/contracts of a similar nature.
* Highway, Railway, Earthworks and Drainage experience
* CSCS Card (relevant type)
* Full clean UK driving license
If you would like to discuss this Project Manager job in the Midlands, please click apply or contact Sean Collard at Search Construction & Property. All interviews will be conducted online or on the phone. Your health and safety are of primary importance to Search Consultancy and the clients we represent.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.