Project Manager - Leading Specialist Contractor - North West
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Construction Project Manager to join a leading sub contractor specialising in Dry Lining, Partitioning, Fire Stopping, Tape and Jointing, Plaster Skim Coat and more.
Reporting to the Contracts Director you will be the project lead on a range of projects with the dry lining package up-to £2m in and around Manchester.
You will be ultimately responsible for all on site activities, overseeing a site team and all labour. You will have experience in drylining and internal fit out working for a drylining sub-contractor.
Project Manager Key responsibilities:
* Lead bid process in conjunction with work winning team
* Create project plans from inception to O & M and monitor progress against them
* Develop and motivate team to ensure metrics are achieved * Manage client relationships to ensure repeat business
* Manage Design, Procurement and other support functions to ensure project success
* Ensure contractor and legal obligations are met
* Ensure daily & weekly operational meetings held
* Ensure cross functional team meetings held minimum once a month
* Engage with all team members including operatives to ensure best possible project outcomes
* Undertake project audits
* Ensuring H&S is at the highest standard at all times
* Project Programme - meet agreed deadlines or adjust as agreed with the Client
* Project Commercials - CVRs, profit targets met in conjunction with QS on project
To apply for this Construction Project Manager job in Manchester, you will need:
* 10 years + Working for a Drylining Sub-Contractor
* 5 years + Working in a Project Manager role on Construction Sites
* Experience on managing drylining packages over £1 Million
* First Aid
If you would like to discuss this Construction Project Manager Job in Manchester, please click apply or contact Sean Collard at Search Construction & Property. All interviews will be conducted online or on the phone. Your health and safety are of primary importance to Search Consultancy and the clients we represent.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age