Project Manager - Unitised Facades
£60,000 - £80,000 +
I'm currently working with a leading European façades contractor who specialise in Unitised curtain wall systems. Based for the initial term on site in Manchester's vibrant city centre, you'll be working on one of the biggest developments in town. The workload for the North West is expected to continue with contracts awarded and site dates awaiting so future workload is healthy, however, this site is certainly taking precedence. You'll need to be a design focused Project Manager with a distinct understanding of the production and installation limitations of a unitised system with the overall package value standing at £16m+ for this project alone.
- Professional and technical co-ordination of designers and technical draughts people in the handling of projects
- Developing the details of the basic objectives and technical solutions
- Coordination of all parties involved in the project (architect, technical planner, external offices)
- As a responsible project manager you will represent the internal and external interests in projects
- Responsibility for the technical and commercial implementation of the project
- Preparing preliminary enquiries, technical documents for project-related procurement
- Technician or engineering training in metalworking or construction engineering or also a comparable qualification with professional experience
- Experience and knowledge of aluminium window and element façade construction
- A clear understanding and knowledge of unitised façade systems
- Corresponding knowledge of AutoCAD (Athena), MS-Office and possibly also SolidWorks
- A self-assured manner, dedicated, reliable and an independent and flexible approach to work
- Ongoing willingness to take on interesting work assignments in façade projects
On offer for the Project Manager is a very competitive package of up to £80,000 plus package. Should you feel you're worth more and can justify that, then please also still apply as all levels of candidates will be considered.
If you would like to be considered for this role then please click apply or send your CV to Jason Fiori on 0161 835 8617.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.