Project Manager - Regional Contractor - North West
* Are you looking to work with leading Regional contractor?
* Are looking to work on a wide range of projects across the North West & North of England?
* Have you experience on high-rise refurbishment projects in excess of £5m+?
If so, please read on…
* Professional and technical coordination of designers and technical draughts people in the handling of projects
* Developing the details of the basic objectives and technical solutions
* Coordination of all parties involved in the project (architect, technical planner, external offices)
* As a responsible project manager you will represent the internal and external interests in projects
* Responsibility for the technical and commercial implementation of the project
* Preparing preliminary enquiries, technical documents for project-related procurement
* An experienced Project Manager with experience on large scale refurbishment
* Experience and knowledge the construction process and internal/external refurbishment
* Corresponding knowledge of AutoCAD (Athena), MS-Office
* A self-assured manner, dedicated, reliable and an independent and flexible approach to work
* Ongoing willingness to take on interesting work assignments
If you have any questions or would like to apply, please send your details to Sean at Search
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.