Project Manager - Legal Entity Change - Operational Change - Financial Services - Edinburgh
We have an immediate contract available for an experienced Project Manager with Legal Entity Change background to join a new project in Edinburgh.
This will suit someone who has previous experience of delivering legal entity change projects within Financial Services and has strong skills in coordinating multiple parties to successfully deliver inter-dependencies and change deliverables.
Successful candidates will also have the following skills:
- Full Project Life Cycle delivery experience with excellent stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work with 3rd party suppliers, legal council, operational change teams and coordinate deliveries
- Strong Change Management experience
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to challenge, negotiate and influence senior stakeholders
- Strong organisational skills, including the ability to adapt to changing requirements to ensure project milestones can be met
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Search Consultancy Ltd is acting as an Employment Business for the purpose of this vacancy
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age