Project Management Team Leader
Are you looking for a challenging, and worthwhile career opportunity where your contributions will help to accelerate healthcare technology and make a difference in people's lives?
A new opportunity for a Project Management Team Leader has become available to join a dynamic, innovative company that operates in the medical device industry.
You will be responsible for leading projects for the development of new products and changes to existing products within budget and on time.
* Lead multiple, key, cross-functional, strategic projects, liaising with R&D, Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs Teams. Introducing effective project controls to highlight risks which could impact the projects
* You will make day-to-day decisions that will determine the success of projects, resolve issues within scope of the project.
* Develop, manage and maintain strong collaborative relationships with key internal stakeholders (i.e. Marketing, Regulatory, Quality, Sales, Graphic Design & Packaging) to achieve project critical goals
* Manage internal and external stakeholder expectations and prioritise own workload
* Assist with the project direction for junior team members, typically but not limited to overseeing their daily project interactions
* You will have a degree or equivalent qualification in a science based subject
* Strong demonstrable cross functional project management experience within relevant sector such as Medical devices, Biocides, Pharmaceutical or Cosmetics
* The ability to lead complex multifunctional projects, flag critical issues and align key stakeholders to decisions/recommendations
* Experience with project management systems to produce GANTT charts
* Fluency across chemistry, microbiology, and highly regulated categories such as medical devices and cosmetics
There are opportunities to develop and to take on more responsibility. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone seeking the next step in their career within the formulation sector, in a high profile environment.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.