To build a ore Processing Plant
The Project Engineer will report to the Project Manager. He will initially be responsible for establishing the mechanical standards to be used for the EPCM/EPC project and to assist in the technical adjudication of equipment. During construction he will check all mechanical equipment installation for adherence to the project & supplier requirements. In addition in conjunction with the Process Engineer he will develop the plant standard operating and maintenance procedures and maintenance planned maintenance schedule.
* Assist in the preparation of the EPCM/EPC tender request. Technical adjudication of the tenders and the preparation of the final contract.
* Prepare engineering specifications, equipment datasheets for mechanical equipment.
* Preparation of testing & inspection packages for inclusion in purchase requisition packages.
* Work in conjunction with the Procurement & Construction groups to meet the project schedule and budget.
* Together with the Process Manager maintain mark-ups of all technical drawings with an aim to prepare as built drawings on completion.
* Oversee the technical aspects of all contracts including preparing bidder lists and technical adjudications.
* Ensure that any procured items meet the required technical specifications.
* In conjunction with the Construction Manager ensure all works meet the design specifications.
* Oversee the preparation of the list of commissioning and operational spares and lubricants and consumables.
* Assist the Safety Officer in preparation of Safe Work Procedures.
* Assist the Project Controls group to prepare comprehensive maintenance manuals for all mechanical equipment.
* Oversee the development of the Planned Maintenance Schedule for mechanical equipment.
* University Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline
* Minimum of 10 years relevant experience.
* Demonstrated ability to work with Construction & Procurement Departments.
* Proven ability to work with Engineering Design and Construction companies.
* Experience working in a developing country preferably in Central Asia or the former CIS.
* Ability to work with people from different cultural backgrounds.
* Strong communication, planning & execution skills.
* Advanced level of computer literacy.
* Excellent leadership & Management skills with proven ability to motivate your team members.
* Good communication skills in English (Russian would be an advantage).
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.