A national house builder with an award winning technical team are looking to recruit a Project Engineer to join their team based in their Glasgow office.
They specialise in the private residential sector & have a strong reputation for high quality and innovation, with a commitment to delivering engineering solutions that result in homes and developments where people truly want to live.
In this role you will be responsible for the delivery of all Civil & Structural Engineering design information and procurement of technical approvals including Roads Construction Consent and both Water & Drainage Technical Approval for new developments. In addition to managing a network of approved consultants you should have the experience & knowledge to undertake high quality civils design work.
Key requirements include:-
- The individual should be a qualified Civil Engineer or Civil Engineering Technician with a good understanding of Civil Engineering (civil, structural and geotechnical) disciplines as well as the statutory processes for large construction projects. The candidate should be able to evidence strong interpersonal and management skills, preferably with experience of delivering through (management of) others including outside parties, eg. consultants.
- Experience in residential development is preferable however not a pre-requisite.
- The individual should be well organised and able to make decisions to allow projects to progress.
- Team Player with ability to communicate and work with multiple stakeholders.
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD and infrastructure design software solutions (eg. PDS, Windes) and comfortable using Word and Excel applications.
They have an excellent team atmosphere and offer a highly competitive basic salary with flexible benefits scheme including car or car allowance, bonus scheme, pension, private health insurance & life assurance cover. They also actively promote a healthy work/life balance and offer a 9-day working fortnight.
For more information please contact Richard Thorpe on 01383 745 309 or apply online.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.