Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Project Engineer (Manufacturing) Required - Sheffield - circa £35k p/a + package + pension
Our client is searching for a project Engineer within a heavy machine shop, predominantly based in the Sheffield area. As the project Engineer you will be part of an experienced team, working on large, interesting projects, with also the possibility of occasional oversea visits
The company offer Machine Tool solutions to a multi-sector client base. They will be looking for the right candidate to become a true specialist whilst honing your skills and progressing your career. This will suit an engineer with a background and experience in manufacturing environments and looking to grow within an ever-expanding company with interesting projects to be part of
Duties to include
* Project managing the removal and installation of heavy CNC machine tool- through CDM
* Follow the progress of projects from start to completion
* Produce documentation packs before and on completion - RAMS, general arrangements, schedules, manuals, drawings etc.
* Must be familiar with Project planner or similar
* Manage on-time delivery expectations
* Managing contractors
* Liaising with clients when necessary
* Foreign site visits may be required
The right candidate for this role should have the following experience
* Experience, knowledge, and qualifications of Project Engineer / Project Manager
* Background in manufacturing
* Highly motivated, proactive, and innovative to help improve processes.
* Clear communication at all levels.
* Ability to work under pressure but continue to work at very safe high standards.
* Flexible approach to a varied workload.
Please apply with you recent CV and we will be ion contact to discuss this vacancy
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.