Project Engineer JD
Huge scope for career progression
Salary up to £38,000 p/a
We are working with an impressive technical and manufacturing company who are looking to add a Project Engineer to their growing projects team.
The main responsibility of this position is to co-ordinate all activities required for the successful completion of all assigned customer orders, including liaising with Manufacturing on the actual production of the equipment, whilst keeping the client updated and informed as required.
* To review and take ownership of projects.
* To schedule projects to safely meet client and in-house deadlines and monitor progress and update FLOW project management tool to meet project deadlines.
* To prepare project budget tracker and to monitor same to ensure projects meet or exceed their profit targets.
* To ensure that projects are run in accordance with the company's health, safety and environmental policy.
* To advise clients of any anticipated delays.
* Manufacturing or engineering projects background.
* Minimum 3 years experience in comparable projects role.
* Must be an innovative thinker and commercially and contractually aware.
* Must have well developed interpersonal and communication skills.
If you find this role of interest and would like an informal confidential chat, please do not hesitate in getting in touch.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.