Location: Glasgow, Edinburgh and Dundee
Search are looking for experienced Mechanical Project Engineers in Glasgow, Edinburgh and Dundee / Tayside Region. You will report directly to the Contracts Manager. Working as part of the larger Management team, you will be responsible for the leadership, sustainable growth and profitability of a successful and established business in your region.
Key Accountabilities will include:
* Leadership, development and growth of our people
* Business planning and strategy
* Client retention and development
* Positively influence the management of Health and Safety
* Delivering projects to achieve financial targets
* Technical compliance and successful project delivery
What qualities will you need to be successful?
* Strong motivational and leadership skills
* Strong business development skills
* Strong commercial acumen
* Strong organisational and project management skills
* Strong technical and project management skills
* Strong understanding and ability to apply principles of risk and value management
What we require:
* A proven and successful leader with a demonstrable and successful track record
* A mechanical service background
* Minimal five years of experience in a project management position
* A drive, hunger and ambition to grow within a fast paced, successful and rewarding environment
If interested in the role please contract Annette on 0141-272-7737 or email CV firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.