Search Construction is looking to recruit a Project Design Manager to manage the overall design process for a leading home improvements company.
You will also have responsibility for the drawing office team to ensure all designs are approved by local authorities for both living spaces and window installations.
Suitable candidates should have the following:
- A degree in Architectural Technology or similar
- Extensive experience in the use of AutoCAD
- A minimum of two years supervisory / management experience
- Extensive working knowledge of current building regulations
- Excellent communication skills
- QS / Costing / Estimating experience and construction knowledge, to assist in the preparation of quotes for bespoke conservatory / tiled sunroom projects
As Project Design Manager, the successful candidate will lead the team of Architectural Technicians, ensuring the team:
- Process building applications from start to finish
- Meet company targets and ensure the commerciality of each project
- Handle any customer enquiries efficiently and promptly
- Lead product design improvements
- Provide technical expertise on the review of product and installations
- Provide technical support to the sales force on new projects
- Maintain regular communication with building control officers on the status of applications
They are looking for a dynamic individual with a passion for the design and building environment and can offer excellent career prospects with a competitive salary.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.